Terms & Conditions of use
Thank you for visiting our website. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
Please do not use this website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions as you are bound by these Terms whether you have registered or not.
The terms will also constitute a contract between you and our website. These terms apply to all content on the Website, including any download of content and any e-mail correspondence between you and our Cultural Center.
1. These Terms may change at any time, in which case the amended Terms will be posted on the Website and will take effect from that date. Check these Terms whenever you use our site. You will be bound by the latest Terms when using the Website.
2. The format and content of the website may change constantly. Update your browser each time you visit the site to make sure you have access to the most up-to-date version.
3. Please ask the payment provider for permission to connect to the Internet before accessing the website.
4. We may deny any user access to the Site or any part thereof without notice.
5. You agree to use the Website only in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and complies with the Terms.
6. For complaints about any content on this site, please contact us immediately using the contact page on the site. Enter your full name, contact details, complaint details. Note that no action can be taken without this information.
7. It is forbidden to republish, copy any content from the website without the written permission of the owner.
8. You may not post or transmit any of the following information on this site:
-Material, which is knowingly false or misleading
-Material, which is defamatory, illegal, abusive, vulgar, which can incite racial
hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, sexual orientation, threatening or aggressively threatening the privacy of the individual
-Material for which you have not received all the necessary permits and / or approvals
-Material that is technically harmful (eg, computer viruses, Trojans, malicious components, corrupted data or other malicious software or malicious data).
9. In accordance with data protection law, we have the right to disclose your identity or any information we have about you under such circumstances.
10. By registering, you confirm that all information provided is accurate. Make sure that all the details given are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information provided during registration.
11. We may terminate your registration at any time in our sole discretion. This will only happen if you break the rules of our site. If your registration is terminated or suspended, you are not allowed to re-register with us without our written consent.
12. The name and logo of the site are trademarks of Shaolin Temple Greece έν 少林寺 Cultural Center. Other logos and names used on the website may also be trademarks of Shaolin Temple Greece 少林寺 少林寺 or their respective owners. We do not grant any license to use these trademarks. The use of names or logos, etc. may violate the rights of the holder.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us using the contact page on the website.
At our website we are committed to safeguarding and maintaining the privacy of our visitors.
We take the protection of your privacy very seriously and we treat all your personal information in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in Greece.